This is a bit of a different post. Usually my looks are not so much product based because it’s sometimes hard to find products here that are widely available. Also I am not trying to sell stuff to you. But today I wanna share a few new goodies in action with you. I thought these were nice for a summer higher coverage look that is supposed to stay on. So maybe if you’re also invited to a wedding or any other fun occasion, you can check out these products.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Golden eyeshadow (as Kiko eyeshadow in 102)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Cream blush (as Nyx cream blush in Tea Rose)
- Tan blush (as Sleek blush in Suede)
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Berry lipstick (as Revlon Balm Stain in Crush)
- Optional: Setting Spray (as Urban Decay All Nighter Spray)
What do you think? I love this slightly glowing foundation for summer time. It has the prettiest finish and I am in love. So glad I got it, even though it’s too dark.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!