This look is about the perfect red lip for summer. I feel like red lips are great all year around but they can be a bit heavy for summer time. This look is perfect though, because the lip isn’t mad but has a juice glossy finish to it. This gives it a much lighter, more playful appearance which I prefer for summer parties or other events. What do you think?
It’s inspired by Shailene Woodley and you can see the original picture here. She wore something similar for the MTV Movie Awards this year. This is perfect for 4th of July as well, which was yesterday... So I am late. I know. :D
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Matte champagne eyeshadow
- Medium brown eyeshadow
- Darker brown eyeshadow
- Dark grey eyeshadow
- Warm brown eyeshadow
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Shimmery highlighting eyeshadow
- Brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
- Foundation (as Boujois Healthy Mix foundation in 51)
- Setting powder
- Peachy pink blus
- Golden highlighter
- Red lip liner (as essence lip liner in Red Blush)
- Bright red lipstick (as P2 lipstick in Red Square)
I’d like to hear your tips on how to get red lips to be summer appropriate. I think this look is very fun and I really like it.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!