Wednesday, July 29, 2015

To-Go Makeup: Scarlett Overkill (Minions)



Hey guys,

Today I wanna share with you a character inspired makeup look. I find that movie inspired tutorials get the most views and since I am really into movies and stuff like that I wanna do more such videos. So today we’re going to focus on Scarlett Overkill from the latest Minions movie. She’s the villain and she looks fabulous. I fell in love with her watching the trailers. And the hair…. You know I love her hair.



What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Shimmery pink base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pink Gold)
  • Highlighting eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Soft brown eyeshadow
  • Soft peachy shimmer eyeshadow
  • Black gel eyeliner
  • Dark brown eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Muse)
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
  • Dark pink blush
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Rosy red lip liner
  • Red lipstick (as Illamasqua lipstick in Drench)


So what are your thoughts on the Minions movie and Scarlett? I’d love to hear that. :)

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

 
Posing Fail. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment