Tuesday, July 14, 2015

To-Go Makeup: Lea Seydoux (Cannes 2015)



Hey guys,

Today I wanted to share a summery and fresh look with you. This was worn by Lea Seydoux during last year’s Cannes Film Festival. I really liked it then and never filmed a video about it. So I thought it was about time. She paired this great orange lip color with a rather unusual eyeliner shape. I don’t love her hairstyle with it but who am I to judge? Here’s the original picture. And please excuse my skin makeup, I tried a little sample and it was obviously too dark. I tried to make it work, though. :)
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Nude eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Taupe eyeshadow
  • Shimmery champagne eyeshadow
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Light brown eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Light liquid foundation (as Estee Lauder Double Wear Light foundation)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Rose-gold blush
  • Orange lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Tangerine)
  • Orange lipstick (as Revlon Balm Stain in Rendevouz)
  • Optional: matt orange eyeshadow


Let me know whether you have found the perfect orange lipstick yet and what it is. :D I’d love to hear about it.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment