Saturday, July 4, 2015

Dressday #49



Hey guys,

well, the second post of this new round and I am already late. Well done, me. :D But I had an job interview and this is not the exact outfit because I obviously forgot to take pictures but I tried to recreate it. :D Also I recorded a GRWM video yesterday with the complete outfit but I am not sure whether I will upload it or not. :) So here you go.


Sexy face. :D Yeah...
I was wearing this white peplum top with lace details. I really like this one but the quality is quite poorly so that I won't be able to keep it much longer. :( With that I paired a black skirt and see-through tights (which I didn't wear for the photos now. Instead I am wearing white socks which I wasn't wearing yesterday.) To finish it of I had these black shoes, very basic and classic, very soft material for summer. So that's that for this week.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment