Today’s look is inspired by the beautiful Maia Mitchell. You can see the original picture here. This is what she wore for the MTV Movie Awards, if I am correct. It’s very simple, youthful and therefore great for things like Prom. It goes with a lot of dresses and outfits as well. I really like cooltoned smokey eyes and I hope you enjoy this, too!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Highlighting eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Matt grey eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Stealth)
- Shimmery dark grey eyeshadow
- Silver eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Mercury)
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Perversion)
- Black eyeshadow
- White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Optional: light blue eyeshadow
- Brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
- Bb cream or foundation
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Brownish blush (as Nyx cream blush in Tea Rose + Sleek blush in Suede)
- Nude lipstick (as Zoeva Lip Crayon in Naked)
This is such a nice look if you have a special occasion or anything like that. It’s fairly easy and still looks impressive.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!