Tuesday, June 16, 2015

To-Go Makeup: Jessie J with Black Lips



Obviously trying too hard. xD
Hey guys,

It’s been a while since someone commented on one of my videos telling me I looked similar to Jessie J. I had to look her up, honestly, but I found that to be kinda true. So this is a tutorial inspired by that gorgeous woman. I will link the original picture here. I love her makeup in this picture. Her lips look gorgeous and sadly I couldn’t find anything similar to that little rose. It’s such a glamorous but dark makeup which is pretty much my thing. :D Enjoy the video.



 What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Dark grey satin eyeshadow
  • Silver glitter eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Armour)
  • Glittery black eyeshadow
  • Silver eyeshadow
  • Matt highlighting eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Anonymous)
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me Concealer)
  • Bb cream
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Bronzer (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
  • Matt black lip color (as Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Perversion)


Don't ask. xD I was hungry...
So would you wear this look? Let me know!

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment