|Obviously trying too hard. xD|
It’s been a while since someone commented on one of my videos telling me I looked similar to Jessie J. I had to look her up, honestly, but I found that to be kinda true. So this is a tutorial inspired by that gorgeous woman. I will link the original picture here. I love her makeup in this picture. Her lips look gorgeous and sadly I couldn’t find anything similar to that little rose. It’s such a glamorous but dark makeup which is pretty much my thing. :D Enjoy the video.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Dark grey satin eyeshadow
- Silver glitter eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Armour)
- Glittery black eyeshadow
- Silver eyeshadow
- Matt highlighting eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Anonymous)
- Black eyeshadow
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me Concealer)
- Bb cream
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Bronzer (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
- Matt black lip color (as Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Perversion)
|Don't ask. xD I was hungry...|
So would you wear this look? Let me know!
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!