Tuesday, June 23, 2015

To-Go Makeup: 90s Kid + 2 Outfits



Hey guys,

In this video I wanted to go back to my childhood days and share with you my 90s kid makeup and outfit impressions. :D Obviously I was not wearing makeup back in the day but it’s all inspired by the Tweety shirt I am showing you in the video. The makeup is pretty much made to match it and I hope you like it. I think it’s quite fun and even though the colors are a bit weird and different, it’s still a very wearable look for daytime, at least on me. :)




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Warm toned brown eyeshadow
  • Bright orange eyeshadow
  • Yellow eyeshadow
  • Off-white eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Optional: eyebrow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Bb cream
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
  • Shimmery tan blush
  • Golden highlighter
  • Nude lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Natural)
  • Golden lip gloss


What do you think about the makeup and the outfits? Ever been a Tweety fan? :D

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment