Tuesday, June 9, 2015

To-Go Makeup: 1920s Cigarette Girl (from Aviator)



Hey guys,

Since we have some nice autumnal weather going on right now I wanted to share with you this 1920s inspired makeup. You could wear it for like themed stuff, flapper makeup or cigarette girl makeup, or just because you like the colors as I do. :D This was mainly inspired by Josie Maran in Aviator which is one of my favorite movies. Why didn’t Leo get an Oscar for that?

By the way, I used all eyeshadows from the Nyx Crimson Amulet palette. :)


 

What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Light creamy eyeshadow
  • Medium brown eyeshadow
  • Medium taupe eyeshadow
  • Darker taupe eyeshadow
  • Dark grey eyeshadow
  • Shimmery champagne eyeshadow
  • Shimmery highlighting eyeshadow
  • Black gel eyeliner
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Bb cream
  • Setting powder
  • Orangey pink blush (as Nyx Cream Blush in Tea Rose)
  • Dark red lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Auburn)
  • Red lipstick (as P2 lipstick in Red Square)


I love this kind of more classic makeup and you probably all know that. :D I hope you still enjoyed it even though it’s not summery.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment