Saturday, June 27, 2015

How NOT To Do Your Makeup With Hooded Eyes



Hey guys,

Today I wanna share with you the last video of this series. This is focussed on the things you DON'T wanna do with hooded eyes. For example Jennifer Lawrence often looks kinda off. So I thought I just do a fun little video to finish this off. If you ever wanna see more Hooded Lids-looks just let me know and I will film them. :)


So just a few final tips:

  • Always check back with your eyes open, looking straight into a mirror.
  • Try to stay away from too shimmery eyeshadows which doesn't mean never use them, but use them consientious.
  • Blend blend blend. You may think noone can see it, but a nice blended look is key for all eyeshapes.
  • Don't try to make your lower lashline make up for the upper lid.
  • Have fun with your makeup and find looks that looks best on you - in your opinion!
Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment