Tuesday, June 30, 2015

GRWM: Filming Day



Hey guys,

In this video I wanted to share with you a look that I wore for filming some videos with my friend feeeeelin. It’s just a very natural and fun look and I really liked it. It’s not too similar to things I usually wear but I wanted to try something different. I used the Max Crimson Amulet palette and the green shade on the lid is in the Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette.




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Skintone colored eyeshadow
  • Matt light brown eyeshadow
  • Darker taupe eyeshadow
  • Dark taupe eyeshadow
  • Shimmery white eyeshadow
  • Shimmery golden-green eyeshadow
  • Golden eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Dark grey eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Bb cream
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer
  • Shimmery bronzer
  • Orange lip gloss (as Maybelline Elixir in Mandarine Rapture)


Whenever I wear my hair like that I feel like the 90s are coming back to haunt me. :D

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment