Thursday, June 25, 2015

Blindfolded Nailpolish Challenge



Hey guys,

Crazy things will happen on this blog tonight. :D I've visited my best friend a couple of days ago and we decided to film quite a few hopefully entertaining videos for you. So this first one was her idea and she convinced me that it would be fun. :D 




In the end it truely was ridiculous. I was laughing so hard and had so much fun. You should definitely do it as well, just do something stupid with your best friend. It's what makes life worth living, being ridiculous and crazy sometimes. So here's her video as well. It's German but still entertaining. I think I am actually quite funny in this one, but then again noone's ever laughing at my jokes. :D 

I really hope you enjoyed this crazy post and the videos. I haven't had so much fun in a while. :D

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

2 comments:

  1. Haha. Ich hab kurz überlegt, ob nun doch deine statt ihre Finger anmalen willst.:-D
    Sehr lustig.:-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Das sieht wirklich um einiges einfacher aus als es ist. :D

      Delete