Tuesday, May 5, 2015

To-Go Makeup: Julianne Moore (in The Seventh Son)



Hey guys,

Halloween is not exactly around the corner but just in case you’re like me and sometimes wearable makeup just isn’t enough, this might be interesting. It’s inspired by the movie makeup worn by Julianne Moore in The Seventh Son. I haven’t seen the movie and I am sure I wouldn’t have liked it, but the makeup is kinda cool.




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • White eyeshadow
  • Optional: brown eyeliner pencil
  • Black gel eyeliner
  • Black eyeshadow
  • White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Mascara
  • Optional: long individual false lashes
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Light foundation (as Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation in 115)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Pink blush
  • Nude lip liner (as Zoeva Lip Pencil in Mellow Nude)
  • Nude lipstick (as Zoeva Lip Crayon in Vintage)


So what is the perfect witch makeup in your opinion? Let me know.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment