Jurassic World is coming out super soon and to celebrate that I wanted to recreate Howard’s makeup from the trailers. I think she looks absolutely stunning, I love her hair as well. This makeup is mainly a classic look with a defined crease. It looks simple and only enhances the natural beauty but it’s actually a bit of hard work as well. :D What do you think, is it worth it?
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Skintone colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Anonymous)
- Light brown eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Laced)
- Taupe eyeshadow
- Darker taupe eyeshadow
- Dark brown eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Desperation)
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Peachy eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
- Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Bronzer (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Rosy nude lip pencil
- Peachy nude lipstick (as Kiko lipstick in 398)
Loving this look so much, I think it’s super pretty and great as a work makeup look.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!