Today’s look is inspired by the gorgeous Jennifer Hudson. She wore this look for the Grammys this year. You can see the original picture here. I loved how simple but effective it was. So that’s why I decided to recreate it. It’s quite an unusual red carpet look but it’s stunning und flattering. Also you can adjust the lip color easily to your likings - the brighter the better. So why not?
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Matt skintone colored eyeliner (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Anonymous)
- Matt taupe eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Laced)
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Optional: black gel eyeliner
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
- Setting powder
- Bronzer (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Purple lipstick (as Catrice Shine Gel Color lipstick in Russian Violet)
- Lighter purple lipstick (as Kiko lipstick in 97)
- Purple lip gloss (as Benefit gloss in Wild Child)
Do you like this look? I think it is super versatile and fun for Spring.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!