Monday, May 18, 2015

Makeup for Hooded Eyes: Sophisticated Smokey Eyes



Hey guys,

This video is titled the sophisticated smokey eye, but it’s also very romantic and sexy. I love this makeup look and I have done so many similar things on this blog. But it is my favorite way of wearing makeup. Also it is perfect for girls with hooded and oily lids (like me). This is the reason I am going to share this over and over and over again. Sorry not sorry. ;)


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Medium brown eyeliner pencil
  • Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Nude eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Medium warm brown eyeshadow
  • Burgundy eyeshadow
  • Dark purple eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Perversion)
  • Mascara
  • Optional: outer corner lashes (as Ardell lashes in 305)
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Neutral pink blush
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Peachy pink lipstick


I guess everyone has a “safe look” that would work every time and every single occasion. This happens to be mine. What is yours?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment