Saturday, May 9, 2015

Inspiration for Hooded Eyes: Julia Goldani Telles



Hey guys,

I wanna show you an inspiration for girl with hooded eyes. This is Julia Goldani Telles which has a beautiful face and gorgeous eyes. They are slightly hooded and I love this look especially, whichshe wore for the Golden Globes 2015. Also she wears similar makeup with nudelips. I hope this is helpful and you can look up her pictures to get inspired.




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Matt medium brown eyeshadow
  • Glittery bronze eyeshadow
  • Skintone colored eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Gold eyeshadow
  • Cooltoned brown eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Tan colored blush
  • Option 1: burgundy lip liner (as Nyx Lip Liner in Auburn) + dark red lipstick
  • Option 2: darker nude lip liner (as Nyx Lip Liner in Natural) + darker nude lipstick (as Zoeva Lip Crayon in Vintage)


Which lip look do you prefer? I think I like the bold lip better.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment