I wanna show you an inspiration for girl with hooded eyes. This is Julia Goldani Telles which has a beautiful face and gorgeous eyes. They are slightly hooded and I love this look especially, whichshe wore for the Golden Globes 2015. Also she wears similar makeup with nudelips. I hope this is helpful and you can look up her pictures to get inspired.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Matt medium brown eyeshadow
- Glittery bronze eyeshadow
- Skintone colored eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Gold eyeshadow
- Cooltoned brown eyeshadow
- Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Tan colored blush
- Option 1: burgundy lip liner (as Nyx Lip Liner in Auburn) + dark red lipstick
- Option 2: darker nude lip liner (as Nyx Lip Liner in Natural) + darker nude lipstick (as Zoeva Lip Crayon in Vintage)
Which lip look do you prefer? I think I like the bold lip better.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!