Tuesday, May 19, 2015

3 Minute Makeup Challenge #2



Hey guys,

I tried to do the 3 Minute Makeup Challenge again because I was tagged by my friend Zofie, but I failed horribly. :D You should still watch this video, obviosly, because it looks so much easier than it is. xD Have you tried this? If you did, please let me know, I wanna watch it!



You need:

  •  eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • bronze base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze)
  • bronze eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek Eyeshadow in Glamorous)
  • blue liquid eyeliner
  • mascara
Fun fact: I actually used the same base makeup for my first 3 Minute Makeup Challenge. I only realized that after I was done filming. These are just my go-to products, I guess. They are easy and gorgeous.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)


Take care, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment