Tuesday, April 14, 2015

To-Go Makeup: Mila Kunis in Jupiter Ascending



Hey guys,

First of all: I am so sorry for my hair. I pinned it back when my fringe was still wet and then it kept the shape pretty much. xD I was so furious… Stupid hair. Other than that I wanted to recreate the look that Mila Kunis wore in the movie Jupiter Ascending. I think she looked gorgeous and even though the movie was pretty bad and cheesy I kinda liked it. :D So I hope you enjoy this. It’s quite different but again a fun way to wear read eyeshadow.




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Berry red base (as Benefit Creaseless Cream in Get Figgy)
  • Berry red pigment (as Minerals Will Work 4 You pigment in #3)
  • Red eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Perversion)
  • Nude eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Shimmery white eyeshadow
  • Peachy eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candle Light)
  • Dark grey eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Dark pink lipstick
  • Pink glitter stone


So what did you think about this movie? I guess it’s kinda controversial because some people hated it and some thought it was ok.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment