First of all: I am so sorry for my hair. I pinned it back when my fringe was still wet and then it kept the shape pretty much. xD I was so furious… Stupid hair. Other than that I wanted to recreate the look that Mila Kunis wore in the movie Jupiter Ascending. I think she looked gorgeous and even though the movie was pretty bad and cheesy I kinda liked it. :D So I hope you enjoy this. It’s quite different but again a fun way to wear read eyeshadow.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Berry red base (as Benefit Creaseless Cream in Get Figgy)
- Berry red pigment (as Minerals Will Work 4 You pigment in #3)
- Red eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Perversion)
- Nude eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Shimmery white eyeshadow
- Peachy eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candle Light)
- Dark grey eyeshadow
- Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Dark pink lipstick
- Pink glitter stone
So what did you think about this movie? I guess it’s kinda controversial because some people hated it and some thought it was ok.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!