Tuesday, April 28, 2015

To-Go Makeup: Lady Gaga (Grammys 2015)



Hey guys,

I love this look. This is inspired by the makeup worn by Lady Gaga to the Grammys this year. You can see the picture here. I think it’s very special and still glamorous. I love the teal-green shimmer eyeshadow and the nice nude lips. It’s just a look that screamed my name. And I am quite happy with the way it turned out. What do you think? Would you wear that to Prom? :D




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Green base (as Ofra 3D Crème Eyeshadow in Diamond Glitz)
  • Light green-teal shimmer eyeshadow
  • Optional: light blue eyeshadow
  • Dark green eyeshadow
  • Warm brown eyeshadow
  • Skintone colored eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Grey eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Stealth)
  • Darker grey eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Perversion)
  • Black gel eyeliner
  • White eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Optional: false lashes (as Ardell Demi Whispies)
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Bronzer (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Nude lipstick (as Zoeva Lip Crayon in Nude)
  • Peachy lip gloss (as Maybelline Elixir in Mandarine Rapture)


I hope you’re excited for the post about all my falsies. Let me know what your favorite false lashes are!

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment