This is such a gorgeous look inspired by Elle Kemper. She wore something similar to the Golden Globes and you can see the original picture here. So I wanted to have an excuse to use more rose gold eyeshadow and this look came in handy. ;) I personally think it is very pretty, also the lips compliment the eyes very well. What do you think? It turned out way better than I was expecting.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Shimmery base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded)
- Matt brown eyeshadow
- Rose gold eyeshadow
- Peachy gold eyeshadow
- Dark rose eyeshadow
- Skintone colored eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Perversion)
- Black gel eyeliner
- Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Dark pink blush (as Hard Candy Fox in a Box blush in Hot Flash)
- Dark red lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Auburn)
- Dark red lipstick
This look is just sp gorgeous and with a muted lipstick perfect for everyday. I am in love with rose gold shadows right now.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!