Saturday, April 4, 2015

To-Go Makeup: Bright Spring Look



Hey guys,

It’s Easter, it’s April, we definitely need a colorful and fun look. So I basically used any color that I could find. I hope you enjoy this, it is quite different but enjoyable. ;) Do you ever wear crazy looks like that one? I usually don’t but when Spring comes around I can’t help it. :D At least a bit color is necessary. :D




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Bluish purple base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Mauve Crush)
  • Teal base (as Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow in #9)
  • Mint green eyeshadow
  • Lime green eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Fuji)
  • Duochrome pink-purple eyeshadow
  • Dark purple eyeshadow
  • Darker teal green eyeshadow
  • Yellow eyeshadow
  • Dark green eyeshadow
  • Skintone colored eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
  • Optional: pink blush
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Peachy-pink lip color
  • Pink lip gloss (as Maybelline Elixir in Fuchsia Flourish)


So let me know your favorite Spring time color. :D

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment