Saturday, April 11, 2015

GRWM: Final Presentation


Hey guys,

I have a Master’s degree now and I wanted to show you my makeup that I wore for the presentation. It’s not too fancy or special but very soft and classy. I just wanted to feel pretty and put together. Also I will show you the outfit I wore. My professor really doesn’t care about such things so it’s not fancy either. :D


What you need:
  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Nude eyeshadow
  • Matt light brown eyeshadow
  • Matt medium brown eyeshadow
  • Dark taupe eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Brown eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Pink blush
  • Pink lipstick

I am relieved that I am done now but I wish I could keep studying because it’s just what I like to do. It sucks to be job-hunting now. :D

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment