The Oscars happened last weekend and I wanted to share my very favorite Oscars look with you. For me Scarlet Johansson looked really beautiful and glamorous. She had a very soft and blended brown eye look and a kinda berry stained lip. Here you can see a picture (the last one on the page). I really hope you enjoy watching!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Medium matt brown eyeshadow
- Caramel eyeshadow (as Sleek V2 mattes palette eyeshadow in Flesh)
- Nude eyeshadow (as Sleek V2 mattes palette eyeshadow in Dune)
- Matt highlighting eyeshadow (as Sleek V2 mattes palette eyeshadow in Pillow Talk)
- Warm brown eyeliner pencil
- Warm brown eyeshadow
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Optional: black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Perversion)
- Peach eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
- Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Setting powder
- Bronzer (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
- Tan blush (as Sleek blush in Suede)
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Pink or berry lip stain (as Lumene Lingonberry Lip Stain in Touch)
- Pink lip gloss (as essence xxxl lip gloss in Just Gorgeous)
What was your favorite Oscars makeup look or dress? I’d love to hear about it!
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!