Today’s makeup is inspired by Margot Robbie atthe Oscars 2015. I think many people have done this makeup but I still felt like doing it. This channel and blog is mostly for myself so I don’t care whether there are tons of tutorials about this already. I wanted to see how it would look on my face. I went a bit overboard with the lips, I am sorry. It’s just so hard sometimes to get them even. Hope you enjoy this. I love the rosegold eyes. The sleek sunset palette is just amazing.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Golden eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Eye Pencil in )
- Rose gold eyeshadow
- Peachy gold eyeshadow
- Darker orange gold
- Nude eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Shimmery white eyeshadow
- Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Setting powder
- Bronzer (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
- Peachy pink blush
- Red lip liner (as essence lip liner in Red Blush)
- Red lipstick (as Kiko lipstick in #288)
I love this, so Miranda Sings. ;) Gotta love her.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!