Tuesday, March 17, 2015

To-Go Makeup: Margot Robbie (Oscars 2015)



Hey guys,

Today’s makeup is inspired by Margot Robbie atthe Oscars 2015. I think many people have done this makeup but I still felt like doing it. This channel and blog is mostly for myself so I don’t care whether there are tons of tutorials about this already. I wanted to see how it would look on my face. I went a bit overboard with the lips, I am sorry. It’s just so hard sometimes to get them even. Hope you enjoy this. I love the rosegold eyes. The sleek sunset palette is just amazing.


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Golden eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Eye Pencil in )
  • Rose gold eyeshadow
  • Peachy gold eyeshadow
  • Darker orange gold
  • Nude eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Shimmery white eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
  • Peachy pink blush
  • Red lip liner (as essence lip liner in Red Blush)
  • Red lipstick (as Kiko lipstick in #288)


I love this, so Miranda Sings. ;) Gotta love her.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment