Saturday, March 14, 2015

To-Go Makeup: Felicity Jones (Golden Globes 2015)



Hey guys,

This is another celebrity inspired look. I hope you’re not getting bored of them. It’s inspired by the makeup Felicity Jones wore for the Golden Globes. I love it, I think it’s gorgeous. You can see the original picture here. I really hope you enjoy my recreation. The eyes are nice and smoky and the lips soft and summery. It’s a great transition makeup from winter to spring. I hope we’ll have that transition soon, I am so sick of the cold. :D




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Taupe base (as Kiko Color up Long Lasting eyeshadow in #24)
  • Grey eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Stealth)
  • Taupe eyeshadow (as Kiko Loose Eyeshadow in #11)
  • Grey eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Grave)
  • Darker grey eyeshadow
  • Highlighting shimmery eyeshadow
  • Nude eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Peachy pink blush
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)  
  • Nude lipstick (as Zoeva lip crayon in Naked)
  • Pink lip gloss (as essence XXXL shine lip gloss in Just Gorgeous)
  • Peachy lip gloss (as Maybelline Elixir in Mandarine Rapture)


I really liked this look and it lasted so well through the cake fight. Amazing products! :D

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment