Sunday, March 29, 2015

Monochrome Makeup: Once Bronze



Hey guys,

This is the end of one of my favorite series that I have done so far. We’ve tried out so many great lip colors that were crazy and beautiful and I enjoyed that so much. We’ll have another more crazy lip color today. I hope you like it. I love it, honestly, it’s very 90s and fun. The eyes are more wearable and neutral and I think you could pull this look off for a party or something.




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Bronze base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and on Bronze)
  • Matt brown eyeshadow
  • Medium warm bronze eyeshadow
  • Golden bronze eyeshadow
  • Darker bronze eyeshadow
  • Orange bronze eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva eyeliner pencil in Funky Soul)
  • Orange bronze eyeshadow
  • Bronze glitter
  • Highlighting eyeshadow
  • Brown eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Twice Baked)
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer (as essence Sunclub All Over Shimmer for Blondes)
  • Golden highlighter
  • Brown lipliner (as Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Roach)
  • Bronze lipstick


I am so sad this series is over now. :( What will I do next? I don’t know…

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment