Thursday, March 26, 2015

Monochrome Makeup: Juicy Orange



Hey guys,

We’re starting a bit of a marathon today, because I didn’t have time to blog this week. I finally am a Master of Arts now, I got my degree in Sociology this week, so that’s why. Today we’re starting off with this look all about the color orange. It is probably my favorite makeup color. I love it on the eyes, as blush and as lipstick. So I hope you enjoy this. It’s especially great for blue eyes, but gorgeous for most people, I guess. :)




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Orange base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Fierce and Tangy)
  • Bright shimmery orange eyeshadow
  • Matt orange eyeshadow (or blush)
  • Skintone colored eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Shimmery golden highlighting eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
  • Orange blush
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Orange lipstick (as Revlon Balm Stain in Rendezvous)
  • Orange gloss (as Maybelline Elixir in Mandarine Rapture)


There is only one more look in this series. :( So sad…

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment