Tuesday, February 10, 2015

To-Go Makeup: Pink & Grey (Valentine's Day)



Hey guys,

I never know whether to do a Valentine’s look. Honestly it’s not such a big thing here and I love my boyfriend all year round. But then a lot of these pink & grey looks turned up and I fell in love. So we’ll call it Valentine’s look since it is pink. ;) I really like this color combination and if you do love pink as well you don’t have to restrict yourself. You can wear things like this anytime. Same with love. ;)




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Pink base (as Mac Paint Pot in Girlfriendly)
  • Matt grey eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Stealth)
  • Darker grey eyeshadow
  • Very dark grey eyeshadow
  • Soft pink eyeshadow
  • Shimmery taupe pink eyeshadow
  • Black gel eyeliner
  • White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Setting powder
  • Peachy pink blush
  • Pink highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)                      
  • Light pink lipstick (as Zoeva lip crayon in Bonbon)
  • Optional: light pink gloss


I hope you have a nice date with your Valentine!

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

 
This is the look with some gloss. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment