Sunday, February 8, 2015

Monochrome Makeup: Silver Shiver



Hey guys,

This makeup focuses around the color Silver. I love me some silver glitter and I really like the look. It has a Sci-Fi and frozen touch. I added some white lashes to give a bit of a different touch. It’s probably not wearable but I love playing and having fun with my makeup in this series. :D




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Silver base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Eternal Silver)
  • Grey eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Stealth)
  • Dark grey eyeshadow
  • Silver eyeshadow
  • Darker silver eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Armour)
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Silver glitter liner (as Nyx Liquid Crystal Liner in Crystal Gunmetal)
  • Silver glitter
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • White shimmery eyeshadow
  • White mascara base
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Foundation (as Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation in 115)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Muted pink blush
  • Silver glitter lip gloss (as Mac Dazzle Glass in Pleasure Principle)


Oh I love this series. What do you think? Too crazy?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment