This look is so beautiful and it is all peach colored. I think peach is one of the most obvious choices for a monochromatic series. It just looks the best. It is in fact just a generally beautiful color for makeup. :D I at least am obsessed with peach everything. Hope you enjoy this.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Peachy gold base (as p2 Long Lasting Eyeshadow Stylist in Call Me Gold)
- Light peach eyeshadow
- Shimmery peach eyeshadow
- Orange blush/eyeshadow
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Perversion)
- Peachy eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
- Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
- Setting powder
- Bronzer (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
- Peachy blush (as Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso)
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Peachy nude lipstick (as Revlon Balm Stain in Charm)
- Peach lip gloss (as Maybelline Elixir in Mandarine Rapture)
I like how this look is so much more spring appropriate. :) I really need some nice weather now.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!