Saturday, February 14, 2015

Monochrome Makeup: Green Dream



Hey guys,

I need spring and this look is just so bright and fun that it makes me happy. I love lime green as a color and I wanted to play with that eyeshadow a little more. It was one of the first shades I really really wanted but I just don’t use it enough. This look might change that because I am in love!




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Light green base
  • Lime green eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Fuji)
  • Darker green base
  • Dark green eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Jungle)
  • Medium green pigment
  • Skintone-colored highlighting eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Anonymous)
  • Green eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Mars)
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)  
  • Green lip gloss (mixing a clear gloss with the green pigment)
  • Optional: darker green pigment for dimention


Loving this look. I love how the lime green looked on this creamy base. What do you think?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment