I need spring and this look is just so bright and fun that it makes me happy. I love lime green as a color and I wanted to play with that eyeshadow a little more. It was one of the first shades I really really wanted but I just don’t use it enough. This look might change that because I am in love!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Light green base
- Lime green eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Fuji)
- Darker green base
- Dark green eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Jungle)
- Medium green pigment
- Skintone-colored highlighting eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Anonymous)
- Green eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Mars)
- Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
- Setting powder
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Green lip gloss (mixing a clear gloss with the green pigment)
- Optional: darker green pigment for dimention
Loving this look. I love how the lime green looked on this creamy base. What do you think?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!