We are going to do another color today and that is red. I was really excited for this. This is actually a look with a normal lip color but a rather unusual eyeshadow color. So it’s basically just the other way round compared to those first looks I’ve shown you. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Champagne base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded)
- Shimmery white eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Perversion)
- Red eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Redish pink blush
- Red lip liner (as essence lip liner in Red Blush)
- Dark red lipstick
- Red lip gloss
I definitely love this look. Perfect for green eyes. What do you think?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!