Monday, February 2, 2015

Monochrome Makeup: Coquette Red



Hey guys,

We are going to do another color today and that is red. I was really excited for this. This is actually a look with a normal lip color but a rather unusual eyeshadow color. So it’s basically just the other way round compared to those first looks I’ve shown you. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Champagne base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded)
  • Shimmery white eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Perversion)
  • Red eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Redish pink blush
  • Red lip liner (as essence lip liner in Red Blush)
  • Dark red lipstick
  • Red lip gloss


I definitely love this look. Perfect for green eyes. What do you think?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment