Friday, February 20, 2015

Liebster Award by HayleyD



Hey guys,

Hayley gave me this little blogger award. I really like her YT-Channel and I hope you go and check her out. So with these awards you have to do some things, and I am usually a kill-joy person and I will just tell you that I got it and not pass it on to anybody. :D

Hayley had 11 questions that I am supposed to answer. Here they are:


What is your favourite mascara? I am more than picky with mascara. I like my lashes to be separated, long and full. I think my essence Multi Action does the trick pretty well. I also had a Chanel sample that I still keep because the brush was so amazing!

Who is your favourite character from Pretty Little Liars?
Never watched it, sry. :)

Smelly feet or smelly hair? Which one would you prefer if you had to chose?
I hate feet. Gross stuff! So rather smelly feet. I do stay away from them anyways. :D Also I hate foreign hair. ^^ My boyfriend shares a flat with two blondes and I hate finding one of their hairs on my socks or somewhere...

What makes you happy?
I made a whole video about this: my boyfriend, my cat, the sun, food, books, making and sharing videos, beaches and vacation, teaching Latin to my pupils, ... :)

What's one thing you want to do before you die?
Oh, that's a tough one. I guess travel the world. It sounds pathetic, but I love different countries, cultures and people. Also I'd like to try a lot more different food, just no sea food and no insects. :D

Which Disney character would you be and why?
O dear lord... I have no idea... let me think about that. Lookwise snow white, there's no question.... Characterwise... maybe Peg from Lady and the Tramp. That has always been my favorite movie and I like the way she's living the life, doesn't give a damn. :)

When is your favourite time of year?
Summer, definitely... late summer... hot days, holidays, summer vacation. :D

One show on Netflix/TV you can't stop watching?
I love love love The O.C. to death. You already know that. I was obsessed with Bones and Supernatural as well, but the love cooled off a bit...

If you had to bake a cake for me what flavour would it be?
Oh, anything you like. I love things with raspberries. And cream... and roast apples... pears? Anything. :D You can check out my cooking channel if you wanna see some of my favorites. ;)

Lipstick or Lip Crayon fan?
Lip crayon all the way. Revlon Balm Stains changed my life!!!

What beauty product can't you live without?
Mascara and the Revlon Balm stains... Also lip balm in general.
   
Hope you all enjoyed this slightly different post. I think the questions were really good and interesting! I had a lot of fun answering them. 
Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)


Take care, bye!

2 comments:

  1. This is great love the part about peg from Lady and the Tramp she is brilliant so sassy. Thanks for answering the questions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so so much for asking them. I think they are indeed quite interesting and fun. :D

      Delete