Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Get Ready With Me: Sick Day



Hey guys,

This is just a quick video I recorded when I had my Birthday parties. I had a bit of a cold and wanted to look decent still. I hope you enjoy this. It is very simple and uses some of my new products. I really like these kinds of looks and they just stay on nicely and do not smudge too badly with my oily lids. :)


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Rose gold base (as P2 Long Lasting eyeshadow artist in call me gold)
  • Golden eyeshadow
  • Dark brown eyeshadow
  • Brightening eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Peachy pink blush
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)  
  • Nude lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Natural)
  • Peachy lip laquer (as Rimmel Show Off lip laquer in Luna)


I hope you don't mind these non-talking videos.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment