Wednesday, January 7, 2015

To-Go Makeup: Tom Ford Winter Look 2013



Hey guys,

This is one of the Christmas looks last year - no, not 2014. I am talking about 2013. ;) I fell in love with this look but Christmas was over and the winter almost gone so I decided to wait till this season to recreate this gorgeous look inspired by Tom Ford’s ad. I think it’s amazing and 60s inspired and anything I could dream of. :D Enjoy watching!




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Off white eyeshadow
  • Grey eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Stealth)
  • Darker grey eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Black gel eyeliner
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Peachy pink blush
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)  
  • Nude lipstick (as Zoeva Lip Crayon in Naked)
  • Peachy lip gloss (as Maybelline Elixirs in Mandarine Rapture)


I hope you enjoy this look as much as I did. I think it’s stunning. :)

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


2 comments: