Tuesday, January 27, 2015

To-Go Makeup: My Birthday Look 2015


Sorry I didn't have time for more pictures. :/

Hey guys,

My birthday happened last week so I wanted to share this video with you. I filmed a little Get Ready With Me so you can see what kinda makeup look I was wearing. I had a lovely brunch with my friends in our American-inspired diner. They also got me the most amazing presents which I might share with you later. I felt just so pleased and the day was really lovely. :)


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Neutral base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Skintone colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Anonymous)
  • Shimmery blue eyeshadow
  • Purple-pink eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Shimmery highlighting eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Peachy pink blush
  • Peach lipstick (as Rimmel Show-Off Lip Laquer in Luna)


So what do you think?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment