This look is not as pretty and spectacular as I wanted it to be. Please check out this amazing picture of the original. So gorgeous. I think this look is amazing for Asian eye shapes and anything similar. Enjoy watching!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Soft brown eyeshadow
- White highlighting eyeshadow
- Grey eyeshadow
- Darker taupe eyeshadow
- Black gel eyeliner
- Black eyeshadow
- Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Pink blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush)
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Light pink lipstick (as Louma lipstick in Hey Girl)
I am sorry that this looks so horrible. I actually think that there was a bit of oil from deep-cleaning left in the brush I used first and that made my eye-look melt off right away… Stupid me.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!