Tuesday, January 20, 2015

To-Go Makeup: Jessica Parker Kennedy (Golden Globes 2015)



Hey guys,

This look is not as pretty and spectacular as I wanted it to be. Please check out this amazing picture of the original. So gorgeous. I think this look is amazing for Asian eye shapes and anything similar. Enjoy watching!




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Soft brown eyeshadow
  • White highlighting eyeshadow
  • Grey eyeshadow
  • Darker taupe eyeshadow
  • Black gel eyeliner
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Pink blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush)
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)  
  • Light pink lipstick (as Louma lipstick in Hey Girl)


I am sorry that this looks so horrible. I actually think that there was a bit of oil from deep-cleaning left in the brush I used first and that made my eye-look melt off right away… Stupid me.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment