Saturday, January 3, 2015

To-Go Makeup: Berry Shimmer



Hey guys,

So today I wanted to show you a more natural and wearable look. After Christmas I soon get bored of all the glitter and red lipstick. So to change things up a bit I am going to share a look with you that is created with some of the things my friend Cassie got me for Christmas. She sent me this amazing package full of American goodies that I shared with you here. So I hope you enjoy this!




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Berry base (as Benefit Creaseless Cream in Get Figgy)
  • Berry eyeshadow
  • Shimmery white eyeshadow
  • Dark grey eyeshadow
  • Black gel eyeliner
  • Golden glitter eyeshadow (as Milani Crystal Eyes Sparkling Eyeshadow in Beautifully Brilliant)
  • Highlighting eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Peachy pink blush
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)  
  • Pink lipstick (as Rimmel Show Off Lip Laquer in Apocalyptic)
  • Pink lip gloss (as Maybelline Elixirs gloss in Fuchsia Flourish)


Any other product from the package that you wanna see featured in a look?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment