So today I wanted to show you a more natural and wearable look. After Christmas I soon get bored of all the glitter and red lipstick. So to change things up a bit I am going to share a look with you that is created with some of the things my friend Cassie got me for Christmas. She sent me this amazing package full of American goodies that I shared with you here. So I hope you enjoy this!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Berry base (as Benefit Creaseless Cream in Get Figgy)
- Berry eyeshadow
- Shimmery white eyeshadow
- Dark grey eyeshadow
- Black gel eyeliner
- Golden glitter eyeshadow (as Milani Crystal Eyes Sparkling Eyeshadow in Beautifully Brilliant)
- Highlighting eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Peachy pink blush
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Pink lipstick (as Rimmel Show Off Lip Laquer in Apocalyptic)
- Pink lip gloss (as Maybelline Elixirs gloss in Fuchsia Flourish)
Any other product from the package that you wanna see featured in a look?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!