Sunday, January 18, 2015

Monochrome Makeup: True Blue



Hey guys,

This look is fierce and special and I love it and I hope you do so too and if you don’t I think you’re boring. ;) Just kidding. My blue lips will come as no surprise since I have worn them before and I love them a lot. I don’t know what it is. So I had to do a blue monochromatic look. I really hope you enjoy this fun and dramatic and totally different looks. I love being creative with that stuff here. :)



What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Blue eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Ultraviolet)
  • Shimmery blue eyeshadow
  • Neutral eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Laced)
  • Matt highlighting eyeshadow
  • Shimmery light blue or green eyeshadow
  • Bright blue eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Chaos)
  • Blackened blue eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Optional: blue false lashes
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Bronzer (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)  
  • Clear gloss
  • Blue glitter


Oh lord, I love me some blue glitter lips. :D

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

 
Just in case you wanna know how well this lip look lasted, this is after a few hours of talking, eating and drinking

No comments:

Post a Comment