Saturday, January 10, 2015

Monochrome Makeup: Bold Gold



Hey guys,

This is some kind of a failtorial again but I wanted to play with those ridiculous lashes. I don’t even remember why I bought them. It was way back in the day when I had no clue what false eyelashes are like. They are way too big on my eyes but you know… trail and error. I hope you’re still excited for this new series because I am! :D




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Golden eyeshadow (as Kiko Water Eyeshadow in Bright Lemon)
  • Brown pigment (as Ponyhütchen pigment in Jingle Bells)
  • White eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Optional: false lashes
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Tan colored blush
  • Golden highlighter                                                   
  • Golden eyeliner or lipstick (as Makeupgeek Gel Eyeliner in Treasure)
  • Golden lip gloss


This may not be the best look to start off with but I promise the following looks will be better!

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment