Sunday, January 25, 2015

Monochrome Makeup: Back to Black



Hey guys,

This look is more daring and fun again because I want this series to be special. We’ll have softer looks later. But this one is just fun and weird and I love it a lot. I did the black monochrome look today. I really wanna do more looks like this in the future, I have some fun ideas. :D Stay tuned for those, but for now enjoy the video!




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Perversion)
  • Highlighting eyeshadow
  • Brown eyeshadow
  • Dark grey eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Optional: fancy feather lashes
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Bronzer
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)  
  • Black lipstick or eyeliner (as Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Perversion)
  • Black pigment


This lip lasted all night. Crazy. I am in love and definitely wanna wear that more often!

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment