This look is more daring and fun again because I want this series to be special. We’ll have softer looks later. But this one is just fun and weird and I love it a lot. I did the black monochrome look today. I really wanna do more looks like this in the future, I have some fun ideas. :D Stay tuned for those, but for now enjoy the video!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Perversion)
- Highlighting eyeshadow
- Brown eyeshadow
- Dark grey eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Optional: fancy feather lashes
- Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Black lipstick or eyeliner (as Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Perversion)
- Black pigment
This lip lasted all night. Crazy. I am in love and definitely wanna wear that more often!
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!