Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Used up: November 2014



Hey guys,

Today I wanna share with you my trash. ;) I have used up quite some things I wanted to talk about quickly. Maybe you'll enjoy it. I will mention all the names of the products down below, if you wanna check anything out.



  • Udderly Smooth Udder Cream: I really liked this, but the scent is quite weird, if you're sensitive, don't get it!
  • Flower Power Shower Gel: it lasts a long time, the scent was a bit weird but you should definitely try it, it doesn't lather up too much but it made my skin feel super clean
  • Naomi Campbell Body Lotion: sinks into the skin very fast, nice scent, definitely liked it
  • Cherry Culture lip balm in Lime: nice scent, nice moisturizing effect, great for summer, a little bit weird on the lips when you drink tea or something
  • Yves Rocher lip balm in Fleur de Noel: love these, always need one of these near me, especially in the winter time! try them, if you haven't
  • bebe Young Care feel good feel fresh deodorant in Be Exotic: for sensitive skin, not the best protection but feel good, smell nice
  • Lavita Hamamelis Destillat: love Witchhazel, definitely helps my skin
  • Maybelline Everfresh Concealer in Light Beige: this is perfection, creased a bit when used to much, but covers nicely and packaging is great
  • Catrice Retouch Light Reflecting Concealer in Ivory: didn't like the packaging, for the price definitely ok, but I would always go for the Maybelline, a little bit less creamier and less coverage
  • Catrice lip color cream in Blossom: didn't like it, no color pay-off, went off quite quickly, just a lip gloss


Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment