Wednesday, December 10, 2014

To-Go Makeup: Snow Day Eyes + Top 5 Winter Lip Looks



Hey guys,

It’s officially cold and nasty outside, so to brighten my day I’ve been getting into wearing lipstick more again. I love putting on nice colors and feeling the products on my lips. I don’t know why but lipstick has always been my favorite kind of makeup products. Also I have been wearing lip liners a lot more. So I wanted to show you my everyday makeup with my top 5 lip looks at the moment!


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Nude eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Optional: darker eyeshadow for definition
  • Silver glitter eyeliner (as Nyx Glitter Liner in Chrystal Gunmetal)
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Setting powder                                                       

1 red lip liner + red lip gloss
2 natural lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Mauve) + purple lipstick (as Revlon Balm Stain in Darling)
3 brown lip liner (as Kiko lip liner in 305) + metallic brown lipstick
4 berry lipstick (as NYC lipstick in The Red Hots) + berry lip gloss (as Kiko Lip Glaze in 02)
5 shimmery lip gloss (as Mac Dazzleglass in Pleasure Principle)

I hope you enjoyed this video with different lip combos. I have been wearing lipstick to work a lot lately and just wanted to share that with you. :)

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment