Sunday, December 28, 2014

To-Go Makeup: Mia (in Love Actually)



Hey guys,

Today I wanted to share with you a late Christmas look for hooded eyes. If you want you can easily wear that for New Year’s Eve as well. :D So I guess it’s still fine to do this post.
This is inspired by Mia in Love Actually which is probably my alltime favorite Christmas movie. I tried to do this look every year but I finally succeeded. I just added glitter because I thought it was more fun. It's still beautiful without. :D I hope you enjoy watching even though it’s a bit late!




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Shimmery highlighting eyeshadow
  • Grey eyeshadow
  • Glittery black eyeshadow
  • Black gel eyeliner
  • Optional: glitter glue + blue glitter
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Peachy blush
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)  
  • Red lip liner
  • Red lipstick (as Mac lipstick in Kangarouge)


I am sorry I posted this so late… it’s just… Christmas.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment