Today I wanted to share with you a late Christmas look for hooded eyes. If you want you can easily wear that for New Year’s Eve as well. :D So I guess it’s still fine to do this post.
This is inspired by Mia in Love Actually which is probably my alltime favorite Christmas movie. I tried to do this look every year but I finally succeeded. I just added glitter because I thought it was more fun. It's still beautiful without. :D I hope you enjoy watching even though it’s a bit late!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Shimmery highlighting eyeshadow
- Grey eyeshadow
- Glittery black eyeshadow
- Black gel eyeliner
- Optional: glitter glue + blue glitter
- Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Peachy blush
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Red lip liner
- Red lipstick (as Mac lipstick in Kangarouge)
I am sorry I posted this so late… it’s just… Christmas.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!