Today we’re going to do something crazy and futuristic inspired by Effie Trinkett in the Mockingjay Part 1 movie. She has to live without all her fancy dresses and wigs now but she is still Effie and she found her way to glam up District 13. I love this look they gave her. Her makeup looks a bit worn-off as if she had a basic makeup tattooed onto her face and that’s what I tried to recreate. Here’s an inspiration picture.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Orange base (as Deborah Milano Extra Pearly Stick Eyeshadow in Gorgeous Bronze)
- Matt brown eyeshadow
- Black gel eyeliner
- Black eyeshadow
- Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Pink lip stain
This is very different but I thought it would be fun. :D It’s a little surprise in-between all the Christmas looks. Hope you enjoyed it and tell me how you felt about the movie!
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!