Sunday, December 14, 2014

Goddess Makeup: Aphrodite



Hey guys,

This is the end of the Goddess Makeup series and I am so sad because I really enjoyed it. Did you like it, too? It just reminded me of the fantastic vacation that I had with my boyfriend and I am sooo excited to travel again maybe next year…

For this last look it is inspired by Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love and Beauty which is said to be born by the sea. That’s why I decided for teal eyes and red lips. Her symbols are roses and poppies. This is a very unusual combination but surprisingly pretty.




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Teal base (as Zoeva Foever Eye Crayon in Blumine)
  • Teal eyeshadow
  • Bluish-white eyeshadow
  • Silver eyeshadow
  • Dark blue eyeshadow
  • Neutral medium eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Laced)
  • Skin-tone colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Anonymous)
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Perversion)
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
  • Bronzer (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
  • Pink blush (as elf blush in Innocence)
  • Setting powder
  • Golden highlighter                                                   
  • Red lip liner
  • Red lipstick (as Kiko lipstick in 288)


Let me know all your thoughts about the series and new ideas! Have a lovely evening!

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment