Today we’re going back to the 90s. This seems to be quite a big thing in Autumn this year. I first thought something in the lines of “Nooooooooo!” but then I started to really like the style of makeup. It’s very warm toned, very contoured and just beautiful. So I remembered this one show that I watched when I was little: Xena. And yes, that’s what we’re doing today. You may think I am crazy, and it does look a bit weird, but I had fun trying something a bit different. Here’s the inspiration picture.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Matte warm brown eyeshadow
- Matte highlighting eyeshadow
- Dark brown eyeshadow
- White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Warm bronzer
- Matt highlighting powder
- Peachy blush
- Setting powder
- Nude lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Natural)
- Nude lipstick
So what do you think? Back to the 90s? As for makeup I could definitely live with that but fashion-wise? Never!
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!