Wednesday, November 12, 2014

To-Go Makeup: Xena (Lucy Lawless)



Hey guys,

Today we’re going back to the 90s. This seems to be quite a big thing in Autumn this year. I first thought something in the lines of “Nooooooooo!” but then I started to really like the style of makeup. It’s very warm toned, very contoured and just beautiful. So I remembered this one show that I watched when I was little: Xena. And yes, that’s what we’re doing today. You may think I am crazy, and it does look a bit weird, but I had fun trying something a bit different. Here’s the inspiration picture.




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Matte warm brown eyeshadow
  • Matte highlighting eyeshadow
  • Dark brown eyeshadow
  • White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Mascara
  • Brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
  • Warm bronzer
  • Matt highlighting powder
  • Peachy blush
  • Setting powder                                                       
  • Nude lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Natural)
  • Nude lipstick


So what do you think? Back to the 90s? As for makeup I could definitely live with that but fashion-wise? Never!

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment