This look is inspired by Sarah Jessica Parker. She wore this dark smoky eye on the Red Carpet for the Met Ball 2014. I think she looked really glamorous and beautiful. You can see the picture here. I instantly got inspired to recreate it, because I thought it would be flattering with my eyeshape. What do you think?
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Brown eyeshadow
- Grey eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Crave)
- Matte grey eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek Eyeshadow in Stealth)
- Darker grey eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Perversion)
- Black eyeshadow
- Shimmery highlighting eyeshadow
- Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Peachy blush
- Golden highlighter
- Setting powder
- Nude lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Natural)
- Pink gloss (as Kiko Instant Volume lip gloss in #10)
This is a very nice look for hooded eyes if you have a special occasion like Prom or something. It is also great for Asian eyes, I would think.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!