Tuesday, November 18, 2014

To-Go Makeup: Purple Nighttime Lip Collab with MissJessibel



Hey guys,

Another Collab video. :D My friend Jessi showed this cool purple lip color in an unboxing video and so I asked her whether she would be interested in doing a collab with me. We decided that she would do a daytime look and I would do something a bit more fierce and dramatic for a night out. I really love both our looks and I hope you enjoy watching them as well!



What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Nude base (as Mac Painterly Paint Pot)
  • Purple base or eyeliner (as Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Tornado)
  • Purple pigment
  • Darker purple eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Duochrome pink-purple eyeshadow
  • Matte highlighting eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
  • Contour color (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
  • Pink blush (as elf blush in Innocence)
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Setting powder                                                       
  • Purple lipstick (as OCC Lip Tar in Katricia)


Wanna see more Collabs? Let me know! :D I really enjoy doing them.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment