Another Collab video. :D My friend Jessi showed this cool purple lip color in an unboxing video and so I asked her whether she would be interested in doing a collab with me. We decided that she would do a daytime look and I would do something a bit more fierce and dramatic for a night out. I really love both our looks and I hope you enjoy watching them as well!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Nude base (as Mac Painterly Paint Pot)
- Purple base or eyeliner (as Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Tornado)
- Purple pigment
- Darker purple eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Duochrome pink-purple eyeshadow
- Matte highlighting eyeshadow
- Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Contour color (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
- Pink blush (as elf blush in Innocence)
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Setting powder
- Purple lipstick (as OCC Lip Tar in Katricia)
Wanna see more Collabs? Let me know! :D I really enjoy doing them.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!